The original Buccaneers logo helmet is included in the Throwback Series 1, Throwback Series 2, and Throwback 2-bar sets. Some Throwback Series 2 helmets did not have an “R” by the earhole (as pictured). I’ve seen variations of yellow and orange for the facemask. I can’t give a definitive answer in terms of what the Bucs actually wore.
The new Tampa Bay design was manufactured for the traditional, chrome and revolution sets.
The 2014-2019 is basically the same helmet with a larger flag, slightly different design, and grey facemask.
2020 changes included a different shade of red in the flag and a black facemask.
Super Bowl 37 Helmets
- 1976-96, 2009-12 throwback: White helmet, Buccaneer logo, red-orange-red stripes, orange facemask
- 1997-2013: Pewter helmet, classic flag, brown/black facemask
- 2014-present: Updated pewter helmet, large flag, silver facemask
- 2020-present: Pewter helmet, large flag with deep red background (10% smaller than previous), black facemask
- Super Bowl:
- Buccaneers Super Bowl 37 (revolution)
- Buccaneers Super Bowl 37 chrome