The Jaguars have had two different helmet logos on three different helmets. The old Jaguar was worn between 1995 and 2012. The new Jaguar has been worn since 2013.
1995-2012: Black helmet, classic Jaguar
This helmet was manufactured in the throwback 2-bar, traditional, chrome, revolution styles. It’s also in the throwback series 1 set, which is identical to the traditional style helmet.
In 2013, Jacksonville updated to the new Jaguar logo and added a faded gold color to the back of the helmet. This helmet is in the revolution and speed styles.
Jacksonville went back to the black helmet in 2018. This style is in the speed style.
Pocket Helmet Checklist
- 1995-2012: Black helmet, old jaguar logo, black facemask
- 2013-17: Fade black/gold helmet, modern jaguar logo, black facemask
- 2018-present: Black helmet, modern jaguar logo, black facemask
- Gridiron Uniform Database, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Helmet History.com, Jacksonville Jaguars